Saturday, February 27, 2010

Character painting... well, kinda.




I've been exploring some new character styles lately, and have gone back to trying to actually paint one of my pencil sketches, which is a process I used to use, but abandoned a long time ago, mostly because of the time constraints - starting and finishing a piece entirely digitally just seems like a more refined process(although it always seems to lack that authentic, tangible... something! But that's another rant).

Anyway here are a couple of the latest and greatest attempts...

2 comments:

Evan Yovanovich said...

your king painting totally reminds me of the dried up boat captain you find at the beginning of the first Uncharted, I diggs!

Unknown said...

Hey fool! We've just updated and linked you....Anyway, we must get together!!!!! MUST!